Approx. Rs 100 / pairGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 pair|
|Usage/Application||Audio & Video|
|Number Of Pins||3|
|Insulation Resistance||Greater than 10 gigaohm (initial)|
|Contact Resistance||Less than equal two 3 milliohm|
|Capacitance Between Contacts||Less than equal two 4 pF|
|Dielectric Strength||1,5 kVDC|
|Rated Current Per Contact||16 A|
|Rated Voltage||Less than 50 V|
|Cable OD||3.5 - 8.0 mm|
|Insertion Force||Less than equal two 20 N|
|Wiresize||max. 2.5 mm2|
|Locking Device||Latch Lock|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Temperature Range||-30 Deg C to +80 Deg C|
|Protection Class||IP 40|
We are offering Neutrik XLR Male, Female Connector. 3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts. The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features and Benefits:
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability.
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses.
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy.
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage.
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster.
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification.
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable.
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product.